Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Music review: James Morrison


Today it's tuesday, and I've decided to try review one CD every tuesday. I'll also try to review more up to date CDs along the way, but also some of my old favorites.

Today I'm gonna review James Morrison's Undiscover.

It looks like this


Picturecredit: http://thegreatbrownbino.wordpress.com/page/3/


I like the flow of this CD. It sounds like a production for one CD, not a collection of different songs if you know what I mean. I like to put this CD on when I want to have some background music, and I don't want the music to interrupt me. But don't think that this means that it's a boring CD cause it's not. 

As you probably can see I've been experimenting with the font and coloring for this entry. I try to learn new things about blogging for every new entry. 

Well that's it for now. I need to  do some studying. 

But take a listen/look at one of James Morrisons songs!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-HLztNQWw&ob=av2el 

He really have a great voice doesn't he :)  

PS. I forgot to give him stars. He get ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting