Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book review: Men I've loved before

It's been a while since I've reviewed any books, so this time I had a lot of books stored up ready to be reviewed. As you probably have guessed by now I read about one book a week. If it's really good I can read two books per week. But offcourse it all depends on how busy I am.

This book I read a couple of weeks ago, so it's not entirely fresh in my mind. The book is written by Adele Parks.

This author is one of my fave. She writes so beautifully. You'll laugh, You'll cry. I especially loves her book Larger than life.  I feel like I can connect better with the characters in that book, than in this one. I felt the decision the main characters was sort of weird. I would never do it. But as the book developed I understood why she did as she did. 

It was a beautiful story, and unexpected.

If you haven't read any books by this author before, you should. I don't wanna tell to much because that would ruin everything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting