Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Movie review: Mary Poppins

It's time for my weekly movie review. This time I'm gonna review an old favourite, Mary Poppins.

Several days after I have watched this movie I sing this song to myself. I can't get it out of my head.

Chim chim cheree

I don't know why, but this song get so easily stuck.


I haven't see this movie that many times, but I enjoy this movie everytime. I love the story and the morale of the movie.

I love Julie Andrew and I have a lot of her movies. I keep singing songs from The sound of music.





I love the graphics in this movie, the combinations of humans and cartoons.

Did you know that this movie won Oscar for Best Film and Best Song for Chim Chim Chere? I totally get why this movie won :)

If you don't have this movie in your collection or haven't seen this movie before I recommed you see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting