Thursday, May 19, 2011

Halt the Salt day 2

I haven't noticed any changes in my life so far. I'm in a really stressfull periode of my life so that's what I'm thinking of mostly. I have work, and exams, parties to attend (bachelorette parties, two) and one wedding. I've been kind low of money lately so that's been really stressfull as well. Today I got some stress ecezema on my hand which is bothering me, but probably something I should expect with my lifestyle. I hope I can manage to keep my diet even though it's a stressfull time of my life. I've noticed that it's easier for me to let my diet go bazinga when I'm busy, because I wanna have food the moment I get home, so I buy something takeaway or frozen dinner etc. (long sentence)

It felt good throwing away the food yesterday buy the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting