Sunday, July 31, 2011

book reviw: Sex and the City

I think I have mentioned before that I love Sex and the City (the tv show) I think movie nr 1 was ok, and movie nr 2 shouldn't been made. It was imbarrasing to us satc fans. But since I love this show I thought I should read the book this show is based on, and I've got to tell ya. It's not as nice as you would expect. I almost always think that the book is better than the movie, but in this case the it was actually opposite.....
First of all the characters from the show is not the same. Sometimes the characters from the book is named differently in the show, or is a combo of several characters you would find in the book. As I knew the characters from the show first I didn't like this sort of confusion.

This is a type of book I wouldn't have continue reading if it wasn't so stuborn and insist on finishing a book if I've started reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting