Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday rambling

I've been so mood lately I wonder what's wrong with me. I guess it's because I was super stressed in april, may and June. I'm tired after the studies and went straight to my regular work. I sounds like a brat because I know that most people work during the summer as well, but lately it's like I'm super annoyed by the world. I can't really figure out what's bothering me, it's probably a combination.

As some of you probably have noticed I've been trying to update my blog lately more frequently than normal, but I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm writing this for myself and noone else and if that is bothering me or not. I'm not sure if I get the hang of this blogging thing, and if I have a writing style which appeals to people.

It's probably just me having a luxury probably really, I know that a lot of people have several jobs and struggle to have the ends meet. I know that having time of during the summer is not mandatory. I know that more stuff doesn't make me happy. Lately I've been dreaming of a new (and bigger) apartement, and I know getting a new one won't make me happier, make my apartement cleanier or more inviting. It's just that I really wanna start paint the walls the colors I like and have an opportunity to change things more around. I'm tired of living in a small shoebox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting