Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Ramblings: Monday again

I wish I was more creative with my titles. I'm gonna try really hard to be more creative. I also really wish you readers would give me some feedback. What do you wanna read more about? What should I stop blogging about? What could I do to make the blog better?

Today I'm at work, and it's paycheck day.. Oh how I've waited for this moment. I've already planned what to use then money for :P I've decided to be more wise with my money spending though since I really wanna buy myself an apartment, and then I need to start saving. Both for the apartment its self and the furniture. Unfortunately I don't own that much furniture myself or have that much money in the bank. Even though I feel like I don't have much compared to a lot of people. I still feel blessed. I have a bed to sleep in, roof over my head, food on the table and clothes on my back. A lot of people have neither. I also have some money in the bank, friends, family and I've been to some amazing trips. I even have some money left over so that I could share with people in need.

Have a wonderful monday everyone.. and rememeber that you are blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting