Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reading day: Week 33

Upsy daisy I've forgotten to update you guys on my books this week. I've been reading a lot more these last couple of days because I've had some time off from work. I've even been to the library this week ( a part of my mission to save some more money). At the moment I'm reading the book one day by David Nicholls. So far I love it.


The other books I've read so far this month is The New Yorkers by Cathleen Schine. I really liked this book. It's a bit different from the books I usually read, and it was fun to read something different. This was one of the books that I bought from the salvation army store.

The second book I've read this week is Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin. I bought it from amazon.com, and I had to read it right away. This book is amazing, like truly wonderfully amazing. The story really captured me. It made me think about how I live my own life, and it's a really inspiring book. I absolutely recommend this book ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting