Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The situation in Africa

I just read about the situation in the refugee camp in Africa. I feel really sorry for the people who lives there, and feel the urge to do something. I know I probably seems like a really shallow person based on my shopping, books and movies posts, but there's more to me than that. When I get my paycheck next week I'm planning to give a donation to the organization CARE or this one Famine in Somalia. It's a horrible situation and in the lights of recent events here in Norway I feel that I need to care more about my neighbours (in a biblical sense of the word). I think that we can prevent a lot of bad things in this world if we help each other out a bit more.

This is some thoughts I'm having late at night, I hope my bad english and ramblings don't offend anyone or come off as something that it's not intended. I sincerly apologizes if that's the case 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting