Tuesday, August 16, 2011

sunset pictures






I just took some pictures of the sunset. I love sunset pictures. I wish I could continue the entire night just taking pictures. I need to get myself some new lenses. I'm not sure if it's a new lense or if it's a tripod I need ( or maybe it's photography skills I need lol) The sky is amazing today. I'm not sure if all of you know but the sunset is really late here in Norway. Right now it's almost 10pm and the sunset isn't done yet. This amazing view makes me wish I had the strenght to wake up early tomorrow and take pictures of the sunrise. I think you'd be amazed right now the entire sky is purple

Isn't that one of the most weirdest things you'd ever saw? Sunset and a rainbow? The sky looked like it was on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting