Tuesday, August 9, 2011

tuesday ramblings

I was in a sad state when I updated my blog yester day, but I feel a bit better today. I''ve spent almost the entire morning cleaning, reading and writing applications. Please remember me in your prayers. I really need it at the moment. The weirdest thing is that I have a hard time motivate myself for writing applications, I need to do it so badly. I'll try to be better.

Today I have work of and I have so much I wanna do. I think I'll go to the library today, and get myself some books. It's a great way of saving some money, and especially now that I read about one book a week. I love reading. I've decided that I'll try to read more classic so as to widen my horizont.


My family is planning a trip to London this fall. I'm really looking forward to it, and I really need something to be excited about. I''ll tell you all about it later, when the tickets are bought and I know more about my trip.

Have a wonderful Tuesday. Enjoy the weather and the people around you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting