Wednesday, September 14, 2011

random ramblings wednesday

Hello dear readers :)
I've been a bad blogger lately I know. Sorry guys. I've been so unbelieveably busy. Reason why I've been busy? Well here it goes.........


1. I've gotten a teacher job :) Well it's only as a subsitute teacher, but it's a beginning. I'm really grateful and happy about it. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will pray for all of you out there who needs a new job... argh the economy these day.
2. I've started doing some volunteer work at my church
3. I'm taking some classes at the university
4. I still work at my old job


Reason why I'm this busy, adulthood that's why. Enjoy your days as a student everyone. Real life will get ya before ya know it. The bills keep coming in, and yes they all need to be payed.


Have a wonderful wednesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting