Tuesday, September 20, 2011

an random ramling maybe?

Hi dear readers :)
I hope you've had a wonderful tuesday. I've been having an up and down weekend, but I believe in the quote never ever give up. So I will try to not give up. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I wish I could use every experience I get of failure to use as a means of growth, but I don't think I'm strong enough. Unforunately I always takes every experience of failure as a sign that something is wrong with me. I hope I'll be wiser and stronger in the future :)

It's really weird this blog was initially a way for me to blog about fashion and my fave style inspiration, but it has changed dramatically. I think I use this blog now more as a diary, than somewhere I post my style inspiration. That I use pintrest for :) Hehe


Have a nice tuesday/wednesday or what ever day it is that your reading this :)

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting