Monday, September 19, 2011

shopping: Strawberrynet.com and tips for safe order online

Hi

I just ordred from strawberrynet.com. I thought I would update you readers on how the order will go. I know a lot of people are afraid of ordering online. I haven't to this date *knock on wood* had any problems from the stores I've ordered from. I order a lot from the internet, probably more than I support our local stores.

My tips:
1. Use stores that you know others use f. ex friends, family, colleages etc. If you haven't heard about the store previous google it. You'll be amazed to see what you can find
2. If you're ordering from ebay use paypal. A lot of other stores support paypal as well.
3. If you're not used to pay pay check for this at the beginning of the link/adresse: Https:// If it changes to https when you go to the check out,  it's safe 

Have a nice order online everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting