Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF

Hello dear readers :) 
It's been a while since I've posted anything here now. (besides a few picture posts) I've been super busy with my studies and work. I got for the first time this week a job working as a teacher (subsituted, but still) I'm really proud of myself, and they want me  back for next wednesday and friday. I'm super happy. I hope that things work out for me now. Thank you to those of you who have kept me in your prayers and your thoughts. I still hope that you continue pray for me. I just say that there is a job available which I really want.




Besides working and studying I've almost been doing nothing. It have kept me so busy. I've hardly have had the time to check my blog (or anyone else's for that matter). Tomorrow I'll be working at my "old" job and on sunday and monday morning I have to write an assignment. It's a difficult task but I wanna do my best, so I try to stay focused.

Hopefully I'll get some time to post some more next tuesday :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'll keep everyone who's gonna have a difficult weekend due to 9/11 in my thoughts and prayers. We will never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting