Monday, October 3, 2011

Movie review friends with benefit

I saw this movie with two friend tuesday this week. I'd seen the trailer so I sort of knew what type of movie I was expecting


trailer

I've seen a lot of this type of movies, and that is a true sign that I love this kind of movie, but it also means that I takes a lot to impress me. And this movie didn't do that. It's funny enough don't get me wrong, but this is not the type of movie that will leave you thinking about the movie afterward or wish you were one of the main charaters. They don't seem like someone I could be or someone I could've know.The characters to me don't seem believable.  But Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis is two hot and talented actors. But they both occasionally annoy me. I don't know why, but I think it's Justin's singing and Milas voice.

If you're looking for a fun, carefree date movie this is the one for you. I think this is a type of romantic comedy where they tried to make a movie for both sexes. It's not a typical girly movie (which maybe would have made me like it more?) and not a american pie guy movie either. It's something in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting